THE WORLD'S BEST BREAST PROTECTION BRA
CoolGuard supports the breasts and holds them firmly in their natural position and shape. Most sports bras merely compress the breasts tight against the chest. Increase your participation, confidence and enjoyment in sport by protecting your breasts.
CoolGuard has been proven equal to world’s top sports bras for support performance (University of Portsmouth 2008) - with protection as a bonus!
HOW IT WORKS
Specially designed pockets hold a custom correctly shaped protector over your breasts. CoolGuard uses ergonomically shaped flexible plastic protection inserts, made from soft but strong Polyethylene and just 2 mm thick.
The breast protection insert extends around under arm for added protection and to better locate the insert in position. Inserts are easily removed or fitted while the CoolGuard Bra is being worn. The inserts don't touch the wearer’s body. Six sizes of insert are available.
WHY WE BUILT IT
A hit to the breasts hurts! It distracts you from your game and takes confidence and enjoyment in your sport away. That's why we developed the CoolGuard Sports Protection Bra, so women can enjoy their sport knowing they are protected, and can focus on their performance.
Like all QP Sport products, the CoolGuard is not based on guesswork. We've researched breast impact injury and pain to design a protector that makes a difference, but doesn't restrict your performance. We've also worked with top researchers to make sure the CoolGuard is highly supportive as a sports bra.
The CoolGuard offers protection against painful knocks in Karate, Boxing, Soccer, Hockey, Rugby, Football, low impact Martial Arts and many other sports.
Also excellent for Jogging where breast size and motion can cause pain and shoulder strain.
Note: For heavier combat sports we recommend the Coolguard Super - a high density foam insert absorbs some of the impact for increased comfort.
- Comfortable moisture wicking soft touch Tactel/Lycra fabric
- Bra available in White. Inserts are white.
- Soft but strong Polyethylene and just 2 mm thick
- Six sizes of insert are available.
- CoolGuard has passed European CE certification for use as a Martial Arts women’s chest protector. EN 13277, EU 2016/425
- CE approval is mandatory for protective equipment in European karate competition. Don't accept the risk of using non CE-certified chest protection.
- Approved by AIBA for use in Boxing.