Only one sport has reinforced elbow smashes to the head, flying knees and liver kicks.
From MMA's controversial inception to its mainstream acceptance, from the iconic legacy of Rickson Gracie to the freakish knockout power of Chuck Liddell, from the unstoppable determination of Randy Couture to the emergence of tomorrow's champions, Black Belt has covered the sport's genesis and evolution.
With The Ultimate Guide to Mixed Martial Arts, you will:
- Leap into the octagon with Chuck Liddell
- Experience the artery-crushing chokes of Rickson Gracie
- Devour Randy Couture's prescription for peak performance
- Master Dan Henderson's winning training methods
- Suffer the nasty takedowns of UFC bad-boy Tito Ortiz
A compilation of instructional articles and interviews with the industry's greatest champions, The Ultimate Guide to Mixed Martial Arts is the definitive resource on the athletes and techniques of the world's most intense and popular new sport.